Appeals (Secondary Admission)
Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
The following process applies:
- The deadline for lodging appeals is Thursday 29 March 2018
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office Manager – Admissions
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school
- The deadline for hearing appeals is Friday 22 June 2018
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence.
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
Please contact Reception or the Office Manager for an appeal form.