Key Stage 2
We will start our first cohort of Key Stage 2 pupils (Year 3) in September 2017.
We are currently working on an exciting curriculum that will link with both our Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 programmes of study. Pupils will study topics that will enable them to gain a broad range of skills and knowledge.
Learning opportunities will include:
- Outdoor learning opportunities and 'Forest School'
- Weekly cooking and nutrition sessions in our fantastic school kitchen
- Author studies
- Topics linked to Britishness - such as 'We Love London' and 'Kings and Queens'
- Music lessons from a dedicated music specialist - with the opportunity to learn a musical instrument
- An engaging range of trips and visits to compliment our topics